Mercury Toxicity and EMF Sensitivity

I just had to post a link to this article linking increased EMF/RF sensitivity to mercury toxicity.  I know it makes sense in my life.  I had no idea what EMF/RF sensitivity was until I started developing symptoms, then had to start getting much better educated about the technology that surrounds us.  I have been detoxing mercury for 20 years now, and yes…. it is a constant process.  My mercury exposure was a mouth full of amalgam fillings, and it takes a long time to get all of that out of your system.  So can I say for sure that the mercury toxicity is a cause for the EMF/RF sensitivity I developed?  I’ll probably never know for sure, but it is an interesting connection.  If you are interested , read more about it here.

 




Comments are Closed